The following are some extracts of the school rules in general.
- School days are from Monday – Friday
- School hours start at 07.20 a.m. Student who comes after 07.20 a.m. is considered late. Consequences will be applied for late comers.
- Students have to wear school uniform including during physical education lesson; black shoes and white socks.
- All students have to join all school’s programs, such as:
- Morning assembly
- Flag ceremony
- Field trip
- In-house events (intramurals, English fiesta, Science day, other celebrations, etc.)
- Boys’ Brigade (Grade 7 – 9)
- Habitat for Humanity
- Outward Bound Indonesia
- Community service (grade 9 – JC2)
- Silent Reading
- Daily Devotional Journal
- Immersion program
- Leo club (grade 8 and above)
- Boys’ Brigade (grade 10 and above)
|Consequence will apply for any absences in school program.
- Students are not allowed to bring any electronic gadget to school except for learning purposes and with teacher’s approval.
- Female students shall tie their hair during school hour; male students’ hair cut shall be according to the school’s rule. Hair-dyed/permed, nail polish, colored soft lenses are not allowed.
- Students are to bring their own food and drink from home or may order catering from school. Food shall not be delivered during school hour, but eye-glasses and medicine is allowed.
- Any form of bullying and fighting will cause consequences; no alcohol drink, smoking and drugs in school premises.
Students are obliged to take all examinations conducted by the school or arranged by Cambridge International Examinations, including but not limited to:
- School based semestral examinations (at the end of each semester)
- Regional based examinations (Grade 6)
- Mock Exams (Grade 10 – 12)
- National Examinations (Grade 9 and Grade 12)
- Cambridge IGCSE examination (Grade 10)
- Cambridge AS/A Level examination (Grade 11 and 12)
Students shall take at least 7 subjects for IGCSE to obtain ICE (International Certificate of Education) and a minimum of 4 subjects in AS/A level examinations according to the subjects they have learnt.